Mass Effect 3 Features
- An action game.
- An amazing story line.
- Published by Electronic Arts.
- Variety of grenades available.
- Three different campaign modes.
- Third game in Mass Effect series.
- Multiplayer mode is also available.
- Customize and upgrade the skills and weapons.
- Commander Shepard is the main character of this game.
- Player has to make plan and to lead the force to defeat Reapers.
Mass Effect 3 System Requirements
Below are the Minimum system requirements of mass effect 3.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1
- CPU: Core 2 duo 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 15 GB
Mass Effect 3 Overview
Mass Effect 3 is an action game. This game is published by Electronic Arts. Mass Effect 3 has got an amazing story line. It is the third game in Mass Effect series. The graphic and sound quality of Mass Effect 3 has surpassed its previous games. Commander Shepard is the main character of Mass Effect 3 PC game. In this game you will see that Reapers start destruction in the whole Galaxy. The entire Galaxy is disturbed by them. Shepard is the only one who can save the Galaxy from them. Shepard can save planet of his own choice. He has to make plan and to lead the force to defeat Reapers. Commander Shepard has got many powers. Mass Effect 3 has three campaign modes Action mode, RPG mode and story mode. In this game some new options are also added. You will see a variety of grenades available for player to attack. Artificial intelligence is also improved. Players can customize and upgrade their skills and weapons. Players who have saved files of Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 can import these files to that game. Players who do not have saved files will see a story at the start of the game. This story helps them to understand that game. Multiplayer mode is also available for that game and 4 players can play that mode. This mode is even more interesting.