Features of Assassin’s Creed Directors Cut PC Game
- Well-constructed story that will pleasantly surprise you many times along the way.
- Impressive level of interaction with the environment – crowds react to what you do and act accordingly.
- Open world gameplay lets you to decide how and when to achieve objectives, where to go, and gives you nearly complete freedom to get there.
System Requirements of Assassins Creed Directors Cut
- Supported OS: Windows® XP / Vista® / Windows® 7
- Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+
RAM: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista
- Video Card: ATI/NVidia 256 MB DirectX® 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0–compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
- Compatibility notice: This game is incompatible with Intel video devices, including typical netbook graphics.
- Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility
Assassin’s Creed Directors Cut PC Game Overview
Assassin’s Creed® is a game that redefined the action-adventure genre. With photo-realistic graphics, an advanced physics model, and a nearly fanatical attention to detail, this title was able to begin a new chapter in gaming history. However, the excellent technical aspects are only half of the reason why it became so popular; the other half is the story.
While you technically play the game as Desmond Miles, the main focus of the game takes place elsewhere. The year is 1191: Jerusalem, the middle of the Third Crusade. You are a member of a mysterious order of assassins where you have trained your whole life to do one thing and one thing only – to kill. The recently growing influence of the Order of the Knights Templar disturbs the delicate balance of power in the region and therefore directly threatens The Brotherhood. The clash of the two most powerful organizations in Jerusalem at the time has the most unexpected consequences and triggers devastating events that threaten the world itself, and you – Altaïr Ibn-La’Ahad – are in the middle of all this.
Remember this Downloading link is work only
if you have